More and more people with walking difficulties – young or old – have come to rely on mobility scooters to add incredible quality of life. Based on feedback from the market, SA Scooter Shop has now expanded its wide range of iGO mobility scooters with an ultimate version few could have imagined possible: a scooter that remotely folds up at the touch of a control button!
Fold Or Unfold Your Mobility Scooter In Seconds
Hard to believe – but true! This means that elderly or infirm users can now fold up or open their mobility scooter without the need for any help - which could sometimes involve a willing, but slightly confused, assistant. Or attracting embarrassing attention in a parking lot. The iGO fold up mobility scooter closes or opens seconds after being activated by remote control or a button on the dashboard.
No wonder SA Scooter Shop expects this revolutionary four-wheel, fold up mobility scooter to take South Africa by storm.
Best Features Of The iGo Fold Up Mobility Scooter
Here are some of this magical unit’s features:
- Compact size to fit into most cars’ boots or for easy storage at home. The scooter, unfolded, measures only 1050x550x850cm, and when folded up, it is 480x550x790cm in size.
- Lightweight: the iGO fold up mobility scooter weighs a mere 26kg without battery, and just 3kg more when the battery is inserted.
- Capacity to carry passengers of up to 110kg in weight.
- Driving range of 20kms, depending on passenger weight and usage terrain.
- Speeds of up to 8kms per hour.
- Two top quality 12AH airline-safe lithium batteries to ensure that you have a spare available in emergencies. The battery pack is simple to install and remove from accessible charging points, and the iGO fold up mobility scooter’s battery charge indicator warns you when the battery needs charging.
- Comfortable 43cm wide seat with flip-up armrests for ease of access.
Best On Web Return
Sold with a limited lifetime warranty and a return policy that SA Scooter Shop proudly says is “Best on the Web’, the iGO fold up mobility scooter has a tiller with adjustable height and angle, solid puncture-proof tyres that won’t mark driving surfaces, warning horn, and simple forward and reverse controls.
Owning a mobility scooter makes a huge difference on your quality of life. It adds pride, and the freedom of independence, when it comes to shopping, visiting family or friends, or just enjoying the fresh air outdoors. The new iGO fold up mobility scooter takes this truly liberating form of transport another step further.
Limited Stock Available
Be warned: stocks will be limited. After all, this is the mobility scooter the market has been waiting for and with Covid-19 freight restrictions still in place SA Scooter Shop will not have unlimited supplies.
Better make sure you place your order while stocks last!
If you found this post useful, why not take a look at our other Mobility vehicle guides for more advice and tips: